The PCS Output Control Module (OCM) provides two independent channels of general purpose isolated relay contact outputs to control motors, lights, or to produce contact closures for other control devices.
Each channel may be a member of up to 16 scenes. A Timed Auto Shut Off feature allows each output to be configured to automatically shut-off from 1-240 seconds or minutes.
Simply plug the OCM into any standard wall outlet and wire the device to the controlled isolated Class 2 contacts rated at 8 Amps each.
- Dual channel - controlled by two 8A max. rating relays
- Designed for devices that are controlled by relays (sprinkler valves, gates, etc.)
- Each channel can be a member of up to 16 links/scenes with the capability to store a preset relay state (OPEN/CLOSE)
- Auto-off timers from 1-240 seconds or minutes allows for all kinds of applications
- LED indicates status of relay
- Power failure restore to last state